Sandbox Banking is looking for an exceptional HR lead who wants to reshape how innovative software is integrated with enterprise systems, starting with the financial services industry. We have rapidly growing revenue, are backed by Y Combinator (W17), and have raised seed capital. We are a remote team with employees across the continental US.
Sandbox is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are searching for a driven HR generalist to anchor our HR department and take over hiring, training, and onboarding for our company. This role is crucial in helping Sandbox Banking scale successfully and position ourselves for continued growth and falls into the following categories
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Work with leadership team for implementation of employee engagement programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Lead work efforts with our key partners to deliver on critical HR functions including our PEO Insperity for payroll and employee services and benefits as well and law firm partner and recruiter(s)
- Vendor management assistance
- Remote team management AND own In person collaboration and workspace administration
- Development of employee related policies and procedures for a growing organization
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Nurture a positive working environment
Recruitment and Talent specific responsibilities
- Formulating a recruitment plan for the organization
- Ensuring job descriptions, policies, and procedures are in place
- Creating and placing job postings and other media to attract candidates
- Overseeing sourcing, hiring, and employee acquisition processes.
- Onboarding new hires, Offboard leaving employees
- Monitoring and reporting on success, talent needs, and plans
- Collaborating with hiring managers to ensure the effective sourcing and retention of talent.
- Applying strategies to attract diverse candidates to all areas of the business
Learning and Development
- Implement, oversee and manage a performance management system that drives high performance
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Communicating with external sources, i.e. peer organizations to acknowledge any trends in recruitment, workforce development, and markets which could impact upon the business
We are looking for a top-notch HR partner who will be an exceptional leader who leverages their knowledge and network to build the organization’s potential. Having commercial and analytical know-how is required, as is having strong communication and leadership skills. You must be strategic, influential and confident in building relationships with employees at all levels
- 3-5 years of HR experience at a growth stage company
- Ability to consistently make strategic, data-driven decisions
- Interpersonal and motivational skills; you should be capable of building relationships across the organization.
- Knowledge of hiring processes, skill development, and organizational analysis framework as well as ability to implement and leverage technology for talent acquisition.
- An understanding of state and federal legal processes, requirements, and legislation.- ability to leverage legal and PEO partners where needed
- Skilled at negotiation, presentation, and execution.
- Excellent at both verbal and written communication.
- People oriented and results driven
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
Compensation is commiserate with experience. Sandbox Banking offers a compensation package including of salary and stock options as well as a competitive benefits package.
Compensation range for the position is $90,000-100,000 US Dollars annually