Fully and seamlessly integrate your nCino LOS with your banking core
Through countless conversations with partners we’ve realized that there are several shared problems when it comes to integrations:
• Customers use a variety of banking cores/systems and integrations need to be rebuilt for each one.
• Network architectures are convoluted.
• Integration payload specifications undergo changes.
• There are slow feedback cycles when it comes to working with the business units and different employees within a project.
• Managing updates to systems.
• Internal builds require ongoing maintenance and documentation at the cost of developer hours.
• Customers almost always want custom extensions and integrations to fit their business logic.
Sandbox Banking has solved all of these problems for our partners by:
• Having a Standard API template that can be reused across Banking Systems
• Handle complexities involved in dealing with a bank or credit union’s underlying network infrastructure
• Handle complex financial services integrations that involve custom logic, multiple services, or orchestration
• Dealing with changing integration specifications during implementation
• Demoing fintech integration benefits to a growing list of banks and credit unions
Automated Booking in Action
Connect with us
GlyueNet™ partners are the trusted advisors to guide customers in rapid integration and digital innovation, scale their business and transform the customer experience.
nCino’s bank operating system drives efficiency and profit.
Drive increased efficiency by removing duplicate data entry, eliminating paper files and increasing transparency and collaboration among employees and other bank stakeholders
• Increase accountability
• Reduce regulatory prep time
• 22% increase in staff efficiency
• Reduce loan cycle times
Increase deposit and loan volumes, reductions in loan closing times, and freeing up employees to focus on relationship-building and revenue-generating activities.
• 17% reduction in operating costs
• 19% increase in revenue
• Stronger customer relationships
• Greater competitive advantage
Multiple nCino use-cases
- Automated Booking of Commercial, Consumer, Small Business Loans and Deposits to Core Banking Systems
- Automated new Customer/Member Booking to Core Banking Systems
- Real-time Balance and Transaction History Retrieval
- Bi-directional Updates of Existing Customer Demographic Information
- Data Retrieval / Posting from other underwriting systems eg: Moody’s
Automated booking creates the records in the core banking system within seconds allowing commercial and retail lending, and deposit account origination to scale.
- Cost / Employee Satisfaction
Automated booking removes swivel chair operations and reduces manual entry, freeing up resources in operation.
- Security / Accuracy
Data is transmitted securely through monitored network connections while validation rules ensure the accuracy of the data passing to the core.
- Customer Satisfaction
Realtime book to core allows for improved customer service, faster loan funding, and all around improved customer experience.
Glyue is Sandbox Banking’s platform for creating APIs to connect banks and credit unions with an ever increasing number of fin-techs. The platform allows non-developers to connect banking systems through mapping templates. Glyue also allows developers at financial institutions to build their own APIs and integrations. With Glyue our customers can execute on digital transformation initiatives and provide customers with improved access to banking tools.
Sandbox Banking allows customers to build their integrations in parallel with nCino implementation or anytime after nCino is in use in production.
We can typically connect nCino to your banking core and be moving data within a few weeks. Then we spend 6-12 weeks dialing in the integration to match your financial institutions operations.
Glyue supports the integration of all nCino product lines.
Glyue has connectors to most of the major US banking cores. Connect with us for the latest catalog and pricing. New and custom cores can be supported after a technical review and scoping.
Glyue connects to banking cores that are on premise, hosted by a core vendor, or a third party data center. Our network administrators will work with your IT team to setup a VPN if necessary. Once we are connected, Sandbox Banking will use the financial institutions licensed middleware to communicate with core and execute the integration that is matched to your operations.
Glyue’s security is second to none. Reach out to us for our due diligence packet, including SOC 2 Type 2 audits and penetration tests.
Glyue does not store PII and all data is encrypted at rest and in transit. If your team would like to see some of the data moving through the integration, it can temporarily be exposed while leaving important information masked.
Sandbox Banking charges an initial implementation fee for the configuration of the integration. An ongoing support license keeps your integration up to date with security changes, changes to the fin-tech middleware, and new features in the Glyue platform.
We’ve come up with a custom pricing grid broken down by nCino product family that your sales rep can access. Typically the total price of a Sandbox Banking integration across its entire contract life including implementation is less than just the 1 year license price charged by competitors like Mulesoft and Informatica.
- Product Origination
- Autobooking to Core: Consumer Loans, Commercial & SMB Loans, Deposits
- Collateral Management: Lien Search, UCC Filing, Appraisals
- Underwriting & Risk Model Integrations
- Enrollment: Card Issuance, E-Statement, Bill Pay
- Customer Support & Relationship Monetization
- Bots: Chat, Voice-based IVR
- Customer 360 in CRM (e.g. Salesforce Real-time & Batch Synchronization)
- Customer & Account Maintenance from CRM to Core
- Data Warehouse Bulk Transfers
- Banking as a Service APIs: Our most innovative customers are designing and deploying baas transaction, deposit and lending apis for consumption by fintech partners, investors or other banks/cus to access and submit data.