Fully and seamlessly integrate your MeridianLink LOS with your banking core
Through countless conversations with partners we’ve realized that there are several shared problems when it comes to integrations:
• Customers use a variety of banking cores/systems and integrations need to be rebuilt for each one.
• Network architectures are convoluted.
• Integration payload specifications undergo changes.
• There are slow feedback cycles when it comes to working with the business units and different employees within a project.
• Managing updates to systems.
• Internal builds require ongoing maintenance and documentation at the cost of developer hours.
• Customers almost always want custom extensions and integrations to fit their business logic.
Sandbox Banking has solved all of these problems for our partners by:
• Having a Standard API template that can be reused across Banking Systems
• Handle complexities involved in dealing with a bank or credit union’s underlying network infrastructure
• Handle complex financial services integrations that involve custom logic, multiple services, or orchestration
• Dealing with changing integration specifications during implementation
• Demoing fintech integration benefits to a growing list of banks and credit unions
How it works
Real Time Bidirectional Communication With Meridianlink
GlyueNet™ partners are the trusted advisors to guide customers in rapid integration and digital innovation, scale their business and transform the customer experience.
Automated booking for mortgages is 10x faster than manual data entry. Without automated booking, mortgage origination can’t scale.
- Cost / Employee Satisfaction
Automated booking with Glyue is cheaper and provides more employee satisfaction.
- Security / Accuracy
Integrations can be continuously monitored and data quality on auto-booked loans or interconnected applications is higher and continually improves
- Customer Satisfaction
Having real-time customer information leads to a better customer experience
Glyue is our no-code integration builder for banking. Customers’ business analysts, operations SMEs and data and IT teams use Glyue to configure integrations while being guided by Sandbox Banking’s Solution Delivery team and fintech partners. Many of our customers also have internal development teams that use Glyue to complement legacy integration tools. Our training programs take into account customers’ current and desired long-term digital transformation of their workforce.
MeridianLink real-time integrations can be built in parallel with MeridianLink implementation or anytime immediately after.
Budget about 2-8 months for the project from contract signing and system access to full multi-product delivery. Get started on getting underlying system access as early as you can! Reach out to us and we can help design your project plan and help you navigate core providers.
We support all the major cores in use amongst MeridianLink customers. Drop us a note or reach out to your MeridianLink sales rep for the latest catalog. We support Standard Cores with packaged pricing and delivery options. Custom cores can be reviewed upon request.
We’ve connected with cores hosted on premise, by core vendors, or within third party data centers. To facilitate access, our team works with network administrators to establish site-to-site VPNs adhering to security best practices. After a network connection exists, each core’s unique middleware solutions are used to accomplish integration objectives. We partner with IT organizations to make sure we fit into or help define their integration-as-a-service strategy. We can offer direct network access to some core provider data centers.
We’re proud that our customers use Glyue for multiple integrations. Glyue and its APIs are designed to be reused across projects. Our Solution Templates include:
Autobooking to Core: Consumer Loans, Commercial & SMB Loans, Deposits
Loan Doc Gen Integration
Collateral Management: Lien Search, UCC Filing, Appraisals
Underwriting & Risk Model Integrations
Enrollment: Card Issuance, E-Statement, Bill Pay
Customer Support & Relationship Monetization
Bots: Chat, Voice-based IVR
Customer 360 in CRM (e.g. Salesforce Real-time & Batch Synchronization)
Customer & Account Maintenance from CRM to Core
Data Warehouse Bulk Transfers
Banking as a Service APIs: Our most innovative customers are designing and deploying baas transaction, deposit and lending apis for consumption by fintech partners, investors or other banks/cus to access and submit data.
We’ve worked closely with our customers to understand their business and collaborate on integrations to multiple systems and are excited to usher in the new era of financial infrastructure.