Sandbox Banking is looking for an experienced Technical Support Lead to join our team. As the Technical Support Lead, you will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the timely resolution of support tickets, managing client escalations, and sharing support metrics with management. The ideal candidate will lead by example, providing hands-on guidance and mentorship to a team of two support engineers. This role is a great opportunity for someone who possesses impeccable interpersonal skills, has an analytical mindset and the desire to shape a growing support team.
Why Work at Sandbox?
- Small team — your impact will be meaningful
- Teammates who are smart, curious, and driven to succeed. You will always be learning.
- You’ll be joining a rocketship company with rapid revenue growth, a significant client base (80+ banks and credit unions), prestigious investors (e.g. Y Combinator, SixThirty), and great unit economics. There are a myriad of benefits to working for a company that wins.
- Ownership of problems from start to finish
- Significant customer interaction
- Your ideas and opinions about the product will matter. Everyone in our company contributes to our product roadmap.
- You’ll use a variety of technologies across our entire software stack
- Remote-first organization that provides geographic flexibility (although all employees must live in the US)
- Salary and stock option compensation
- Your work will transform an entire industry
- Ensure the prompt and efficient resolution of technical support issues as an individual contributor and team leader.
- Collaborate with individuals across solution engineering, project management and platform engineering to address and resolve customer escalated or priority issues.
- Keep the team updated and trained on new product features and enhancements.
- Guide customers on the use of new and existing product functionality.
- Develop and document technical processes and procedures.
- Mentor team on advanced troubleshooting and case management skills.
- Lead team retrospectives for tickets which are not resolved in a timely manner.
- Assess performance, job satisfaction and career development via weekly one-on-ones with team members.
- Provide management with insight into the support team’s capacity and performance via metrics captured in the ticketing system.
- 3+ years of experience in technical support with at least 1 year as a lead.
- Attention to detail as it relates to creating documentation, tracking errors and managing/troubleshooting client installations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical individuals.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional experience with Jira or a similar ticketing system.
- Professional experience with Python or a similar scripting language.
- Professional experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM system.
- Professional experience with Confluence or a similar document management system.
- Startup or early stage company exposure.
- Banking/Finance/FinTech exposure.
- Banking core (Fiserv, FIS, Jack Henry) exposure.
- SAAS product support.
- Software integration and/or data engineering exposure.
- Information security and regulatory compliance exposure.
- Ability to travel for one week, twice per year to an all-hands onsite.
- Legal authorization to work for Sandbox Banking. NOTE: We are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.
Compensation is commiserate with experience. Sandbox Banking offers a compensation package including of salary and stock options as well as a competitive benefits package for this position.
Compensation range for the position is $90,000-100,000 US Dollars annually.