Sandbox Banking is looking for an exceptional Director of Revenue Operations who wants to reshape financial services infrastructure by ensuring that consumers and businesses have access to fintech software within their banking institutions. We have rapidly growing revenue, customers that love our product and investment from Y Combinator (W17) and Horizon VC. We are a distributed team with employees across the United States.
Sandbox is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.le, providing hands-on guidance and mentorship to a team of two support engineers. This role is a great opportunity for someone who possesses impeccable interpersonal skills, has an analytical mindset and the desire to shape a growing support team.
Sandbox Banking provides financial institutions (FIs) a better way to integrate fintech software with their existing systems through our low-code fintech integration builder – Glyue.
North American regional/community banks and credit unions are overhauling the digital experiences they deliver to customers. Increasingly, they solve this challenge by sourcing software from fintechs — companies that specialize in building and operating financial services software. The fintechs can be existing vendors like FIS, Fiserv or Salesforce, newer entrants like nCino, Five9 or Snowflake, and many that are at an earlier stage. Unfortunately, distributing new software to FIs has historically been a long and painful process because of data security and system integration hurdles.
Sandbox empowers FIs and vendors to quickly and safely build new fintech integrations — our Glyue tool lets anyone who can use Excel formulas participate in connecting banking systems. Think ‘Turbotax for banking integration’. Furthermore, the platform’s fine-grained authentication and permissions model provides FIs with strict control over which people/software can access particular banking data and operations.
FIs and fintechs love the platform. FIs are able to quickly and cost-effectively leverage cutting-edge solutions without compromising on integration; fintechs don’t need to spend time and money on activities outside of core product development and distribution.
Why Work at Sandbox?
- Small team that is growing fast— your impact will quickly be meaningful.
- Teammates who are smart, curious, and driven to succeed. You will always be learning.
- You’ll be joining a rocketship company with rapid revenue growth, a significant client base (80+ banks and credit unions), enterprise fintech partners (nCino, Blend, Upstart, every publicly traded core provider in N.America), prestigious investors (e.g. Y Combinator, SixThirty, Horizon VC), and great unit economics. There are a myriad of benefits to working for a company that wins.
- Ownership of problems from start to finish
- Significant customer interaction
- Your ideas and opinions about the product will matter. Everyone in our company contributes to our product roadmap.
- You’ll learn skills and technologies useful to your broader professional development
- Remote-first organization that provides geographic flexibility (although all employees must live within the US)
- Competitive Base Salary and variable compensation package
- You’ll watch your work transform an entire industry
About the Role
Sandbox Banking is hiring an Account Executive, who will be a senior sales rep in the revenue organization. We are looking for a passionate, motivated, high-performing salesperson with experience selling data driven SaaS technology.
The ideal candidate historically meets and exceeds quota, thrives on winning and is willing to take the necessary steps to get there including but not limited to aggressively prospecting, building and maintaining a pipeline of 4-5X quota, as well as possessing the ability to strategically navigate through organizations to get in front of key decision makers.
- Own and manage the full-sales-cycle (e.g., opportunity creation, qualification, discovery, product demonstration, pricing and proposals, negotiation, closed won/lost, etc.) and sales outcomes within Sandbox Banking’s culture and values – most especially, Team 1st
- Generate pipeline at high velocity within the Banking Industry
- Utilize sales tools to draw-in potential buyers or to solicit new potential customers. Initiate contact with potential customers through cold-calling, LinkedIn, emails, and other resources with the ability to create own email sequences
- Collaborate closely and effectively with customers via a consultative, solution selling, customer journey continuity approach during every phase of the sales cycle
- Manage sales cycles using the MEDDIC sales methodology
- Intimately understand our customers’ goals, current business processes and solutions, pain and gain points, budgets, and business outcomes they are trying to solve with Sandbox Banking
- 5+ years of field selling experience with a 3-6 month sales cycles and an ACV of $30-100k, ideally at a high-growth SaaS company in the FinTech vertical
- Strong appetite for finding new business and extensive experience managing full-cycle sales
- An excellent communicator – you know how to communicate ideas in a succinct manner, whether in email, video, or in a conversation.
- Strong executive presence and ability to challenge CXO’s with a thought leading perspective on the banking industry and a natural trusted advisor
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills – with the ability to develop working relationships at all levels of management, both internal and external to Sandbox Banking
- Thrive in a fast-paced, challenging, and collaborative environment
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience in cold calling and generating new leads
We would be especially excited if you have worked closely with Banks and Credit Unions, at a SaaS organization – Selling Core Banking Solutions, LOS, KYC, AML, Call Center, etc.
Compensation is commiserate with experience. Sandbox Banking offers a compensation package including of salary, variable compensation and stock options as well as a competitive benefits package for this position.
Compensation range for the position is $100,000-120,000 US Dollars annually.