Sandbox Banking is looking for an exceptional Director of Revenue Operations who wants to reshape financial services infrastructure by ensuring that consumers and businesses have access to fintech software within their banking institutions. We have rapidly growing revenue, customers that love our product and investment from Y Combinator (W17) and Horizon VC. We are a distributed team with employees across the United States.
Sandbox is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Sandbox Banking provides financial institutions (FIs) a better way to integrate fintech software with their existing systems through our low-code fintech integration builder – Glyue.
North American regional/community banks and credit unions are overhauling the digital experiences they deliver to customers. Increasingly, they solve this challenge by sourcing software from fintechs — companies that specialize in building and operating financial services software. The fintechs can be existing vendors like FIS, Fiserv or Salesforce, newer entrants like nCino, Five9 or Snowflake, and many that are at an earlier stage. Unfortunately, distributing new software to FIs has historically been a long and painful process because of data security and system integration hurdles.
Sandbox empowers FIs and vendors to quickly and safely build new fintech integrations — our Glyue tool lets anyone who can use Excel formulas participate in connecting banking systems. Think ‘Turbotax for banking integration’. Furthermore, the platform’s fine-grained authentication and permissions model provides FIs with strict control over which people/software can access particular banking data and operations.
FIs and fintechs love the platform. FIs are able to quickly and cost-effectively leverage cutting-edge solutions without compromising on integration; fintechs don’t need to spend time and money on activities outside of core product
Why Work at Sandbox?
- Small team that is growing fast— your impact will quickly be meaningful.
- Teammates who are smart, curious, and driven to succeed. You will always be learning.
- You’ll be joining a rocketship company with rapid revenue growth, a significant client base (80+ banks and credit unions), enterprise fintech partners (nCino, Blend, Upstart, every publicly traded core provider in N.America), prestigious investors (e.g. Y Combinator, SixThirty, Horizon VC), and great unit economics. There are a myriad of benefits to working for a company that wins.
- Ownership of problems from start to finish
- Significant customer interaction
- Your ideas and opinions about the product will matter. Everyone in our company contributes to our product roadmap.
- You will learn skills and technologies useful to your broader professional development
- Remote-first organization that provides geographic flexibility (although all employees must live within the US)
- Competitive Base Salary and variable compensation package
- You will watch your work transform an entire industry
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic revenue operations professional to oversee the systems, processes, KPIs, and insights that will guide the next phase of Sandbox Banking’s rapid growth.
As our first Director of Revenue Operations, you will play a pivotal role in designing the RevOps charter to support a broader, more holistic view of revenue from Sales, Marketing, Partnerships, Account Management, all the way through to Customer Success. In this dynamic and strategic role, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement best practices, leverage technology solutions, and provide analytical insights to support the various teams driving to hit our revenue targets.
This is a hands-on role, so if you get excited at the prospect of rolling up your sleeves and building the next generation of revenue systems, processes, and efficiencies at an exciting, growth-stage vertical SaaS platform we want to speak with you! Join our team at Sandbox Banking and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the FinTech industry.
About The Department
This role will lead a new department in order to better align Marketing, Sales, Partnerships, Customer Success, and Account Management Teams. You will be responsible for driving revenue and optimizing performance through effective and efficient sales processes, systems, analytics, and data.
Coordinate sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization to ensure achievable quotas that align with our financial plans/budgets
Monitor and up-level the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization
Work closely with sales management to proactively inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement
Collaborate with Finance to plan, design and drive ongoing updates to all sales compensation plans (rep and mgmt)
Drive the strategic roadmap and implementation of all sales technology tools in conjunction with our SFDC Admin. Oversee the administration of all sales systems, including CRM (SFDC), sales acceleration, conversational AI, etc.
Define and iterate upon the lead allocations/territories for each of our sales teams to ensure equity and optimal performance
Marketing, Partnerships, and Demand Generation Operations
- Partner with the Marketing and Partnerships team to align marketing strategies and campaigns with revenue goals
- Ensure accurate tracking, measurement, and reporting of marketing and lead-generation activities
- Collaborate on lead management processes to improve lead quality and conversion rates
Customer Success/Account Management Operations
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to drive customer retention and upsell/renewal strategies
- Develop and implement Customer Success processes and tools to enhance customer satisfaction and revenue growth
- Analyze customer lifecycle metrics and develop strategies to improve customer engagement and loyalty
Data Analytics And Reporting
- Define and manage the key performance indicators (KPIs) and dashboards for revenue operations, working closely with Finance, BizOps, and BI
- Provide actionable insights and recommendations based on data analysis to support revenue growth initiatives (e.g., new revenue channels, pricing strategies)
- Regularly report on revenue performance, pipeline health, and forecasting accuracy to the executive leadership team
- 5+ years experience in a senior revenue operations or sales operations role (or similar) at a high-growth SaaS company
- Prior experience in building out revenue operations teams at rapidly growing technology businesses
- Deep expertise in Salesforce, sales acceleration tools (e.g., Outreach, Salesloft), conversational AI technology (e.g., Gong, Chorus)
- Strong, empathetic leader with the ability to build a high-performing team and collaborative culture
- Ability to distill complex information into actionable insights
- Experience with balancing the management of numerous complex projects with urgency
- Hungry to win, resourceful, and thrives working in ambiguous, fast-paced environments
Compensation is commiserate with experience. Sandbox Banking offers a compensation package including of salary and stock options as well as a competitive benefits package for this position.
Compensation range for the position is $120,000-135,000 US Dollars annually.