ABOUT Sandbox Banking
Sandbox Banking provides financial institutions (FIs) a better way to integrate fintech software with their existing systems through our low-code banking integration builder – Glyue.
North American regional/community banks and credit unions are transforming the digital experiences they deliver to customers. Increasingly, they solve this challenge by sourcing software from fintechs — companies that specialize in building and operating financial services software. The fintechs can be existing vendors like FIS, Fiserv or Salesforce, newer entrants like nCino, Five9 or Snowflake, and many that are at an earlier stage. Unfortunately, distributing new software to FIs has historically been a long and painful process because of data security and system integration hurdles.
Sandbox Banking empowers FIs and vendors to quickly and safely build integrations — Glyue lets anyone who can use Excel formulas participate in connecting banking systems making it a multiplayer exercise. Think ‘Turbotax for banking integration’. Furthermore, the platform’s fine-grained authentication and permissions model provides FIs with strict control over which people/software can access particular banking data and operations.
FIs and fintechs love the platform. FIs are able to quickly and cost-effectively leverage cutting-edge solutions without compromising on integration; fintechs don’t need to spend time and money on activities outside of core product development and distribution.
Why Work at Sandbox?
- Small team that is growing fast— your impact will quickly be meaningful.
- Teammates who are smart, curious, and driven to succeed. You will always be learning.
- You’ll be joining a rocketship company with rapid revenue growth, a significant client base
(80+ banks and credit unions), enterprise fintech partners (nCino, Blend, Upstart, every
publicly traded core provider in N.America), prestigious investors (e.g. Y Combinator,
SixThirty, Horizon VC), and great unit economics. There are a myriad of benefits to working
for a company that wins.
- Ownership of problems from start to finish
Your ideas and opinions about the product will matter. Everyone in our company contributes
to our product roadmap.
- You will learn skills and technologies useful to your broader professional development
- Remote-first organization that provides geographic flexibility (although all employees must
live within the US)
- Competitive Base Salary and benefits package
- You will watch your work transform an entire industry
About The Role
Sandbox Banking is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Director of Marketing. As the Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for leading our marketing efforts and driving demand generation for our product: Glyue.
You will oversee and lead various marketing functions, including content creation, brand management and cross-channel communications. You will play a crucial role in driving our company’s growth and ensuring that our brand remains competitive in the market. If you are a strategic thinker, results-oriented, and have a passion for building and leading high-performing marketing teams from the earliest stages, we would love to hear from you.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive product marketing strategy that positions Glyue as an industry leader for integrations with financial institutions
- Develop and execute comprehensive GTM strategies for Glyue product and future updates
- Define and refine the value proposition, messaging, and positioning of Glyue
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create compelling product-focused content, including product guides, case studies, and webinars
- Work closely with Partnerships and Account Management teams to leverage Sandbox Banking’s network of fintech and financial institution relationships, showcasing our current partners and maximizing our capabilities in fintech landscape
- Develop comprehensive sales guides and playbooks that provide sales teams with the necessary tools and resources to effectively communicate our product’s value proposition
- Ensure that all sales collateral is up-to-date, consistent, and readily accessible to the sales team
- Develop tailored value propositions for each customer segment to address their unique needs and pain points
- Establish feedback loops with early customers to gather insights into their experiences, challenges, and expectations
- Identify target market segments and develop effective marketing campaigns to generate qualified leads;
- Collaborate with the sales, account management and partnerships teams to align marketing efforts with company objectives
- Lead the development and execution of a comprehensive content marketing strategy;
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and internal stakeholders to develop thought leadership content that resonates with target audiences.
- Create engaging and informative content, including blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, videos, and infographics;
- Manage social media accounts, create compelling content, and coordinate social media advertising campaigns;
- Develop and maintain the company’s brand strategy and ensure brand consistency across all marketing channels;
- Monitor brand perception, conduct market research, and make recommendations to enhance the brand’s positioning and reputation.
- Lead the analysis and interpretation of cross channel marketing data, providing actionable insights and recommendations to optimize marketing campaigns, customer segmentation, targeting strategies, and overall marketing performance;
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify key performance indicators (KPIs) and establish benchmarks to evaluate the success of marketing initiatives across channels;
- Drive the design and implementation of advanced analytical models, predictive analytics, and attribution models to measure the contribution of each marketing channel and optimize resource allocation.
- Bachelor’s degree (or 4 additional years of experience in lieu of) in marketing, business administration, or a related field;
- Experience in a senior marketing leadership role within a FinTech or Financial Services organization
- In-depth knowledge of demand generation strategies, digital marketing channels, social media platforms, and content marketing best practices;
- Experience leading a b2b product company through growth, helping to achieve strong growth targets (How to take a 4M company to the next level);
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to track, measure, and report on marketing campaign performance;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex concepts to diverse audiences;
- Creative thinking and the ability to develop innovative marketing initiatives that align with business objectives;
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously;
- Ability to do the groundwork and eventually build a team to support marketing efforts as well as manage outsourced resources.
- Ability to manage marketing agencies – both full-stack and specialists
- Conference management experience is a plus.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Sandbox Banking offers a compensation package including of salary, variable compensation and stock options as well as a competitive benefits package for this position.
Compensation range for the position is $115,000-130,000 US Dollars annually.